8914 Oak St, Vancouver (BC), V6P 4B7
Happy to serve you from Monday to Friday
from 7.30am to 5:30pm
GET MERCEDES BENZ AND BMW SERVICE IN VANCOUVER TODAY
Since 1965, Henneken Auto Repair has specialized in Mercedes Benz and BMW service in Vancouver. Henneken Auto takes the satisfaction and safety of our customers very seriously – it’s why we’re here, and it’s why we stay in business!
Henneken has been in the Vancouver automotive repair business for over 57 years. We also proudly serve the Burnaby, Richmond and other areas of BC, Canada. In that time, we’ve built a reputation as one of the most skilled, reliable, and customer-driven auto repair services in the region
Contact us today for an auto appointment at (604) 263-8121.
With customer needs and satisfaction at the forefront of everything we do at Henneken, we have constructed a full range of BC auto repair services for Mercedes and BMW as our specialty . We do everything from breaks, oil changes, transmission servicing/repair, to air conditioning.
As always, all of our customers receive friendly, efficient service on all our jobs. Before we start, though, we provide an accurate, honest work estimate so that you, as our customer, will always know the cost of your auto repair services before we even start work on your vehicle.
Foreign car repairs, German car repairs in particular, should not be left to an untrained or average auto repair service. German cars have unique needs. Proper maintenance and servicing of foreign imports requires the care and attention of a specialized, highly-skilled, trained and certified technician.
HENNEKEN AUTO REPAIR
TOP OF THE LINE EUROPEAN
AUTO REPAIR SERVICE
If you are the owner of a European car, we want to be your auto repair service so that we can see to the unique German car repair needs of your vehicle; Henneken is ready to see to your BMW and Mercedes auto repair needs.
Call us or contact us today and experience a new level of dedication to customer service, available only through Henneken Auto Repair Services
WE ARE A BC CAR REPAIR SHOP COMMITTED TO EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
OUR MERCEDES, VW AUDI & BMW SERVICES IN VANCOUVER, BC
Henneken Auto offers reasonable priced Mercedes, VW Audi and BMW service in Vancouver, BC. All of the technicians at Henneken are fully qualified, and our facilities are fully equipped with the latest equipment and technology;
Henneken can handle all of your foreign and German car repair needs it is our specialty!
TOP OF THE LINE EUROPEAN AUTO REPAIR SERVICE
Specifically, Henneken specializes in German car repair, including BMW repair and Mercedes Benz repair. We can handle any type of German car repair or maintenance, including:
- BMW, Audi, VW or Mercedes-Benz oil change servicing
- BMW, Audi, VW or Mercedes transmission repair and servicing
- BMW, Audi, VW or Mercedes-Benz air conditioning recharge
- Any Audi, VW, Mercedes repair or BMW repair!
- Mercedes Service A and Service B
- Audi, VW and BMW Regular Maintenance Service
WHEELS & TIRES
- 4 Wheel Alignment
- Wheel Balancing
- Tire Rotation
- Alternator Replacement
- Electrical Repairs
- Control Unit Replacement
ENGINE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
- Tune Up
- Differential Flush
- AT Service
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Coolant Flushbr
- Fuel Injector Cleaningbr
- Crankcase Flush
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Serpentine Belt Replacement
- Power Steering Flush
SUSPENSION AND AIR SUSPENTION
- Shock Absorber Replacement
- Strut Replacement
- Air Springs
DIAGNOSTICS AND INSPECTIONS
- General Inspections
- Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Engine Light Diagnostics
OIL, LUBE AND FILTERS
- Oil Change
- Cabin Air Filters
- Power Flush
CLIMATE CONTROL AND AC
- AC recharge
- Blower Motors / Regulators
- Brake Replacement
GET OUR SPECIALIZED MERCEDES AND BMW REPAIR IN VANCOUVER
We specialize in European German automobiles including Mercedes Benz, Mercedes G Wagon, older Mercedes and BMW, Audi and VW. Trust in our experienced and fully qualified mechanics to take care of your luxury imports needs like transmission, air conditioning and oil changes.
VW / AUDI
Dave, our Service Advisor is responsible for managing customer appointments. He has been with Henneken Auto since 2014 and is committed to customer service and your satisfaction. Give Dave a call when it is time to book your next service or repair.
An expert with German cars, Andy grew up repairing cars and has been working at Henneken Auto since 2001. He is our Diagnostics Specialist, where his extensive knowledge and experience will ensure your car gets the right repairs.
General Manager, Falko Luedtke oversees operations at Henneken Auto. With a keen eye for detail and an exceptional knowledge of business, he ensures things run smoothly.
HOW WE WORK
1. When you call or email us you will be talking to our Service Advice Dave who will gladly help to setup an appointment with you.
2. After your Car as arrived at our shop it gets Inspected by our Master Mechanic Andy, who will diagnose any issues present and search for the right parts for your model.
3. Dave will research the best quality, prices and availability’s for your parts and create the full estimate of work that needs to be done, he will inform you about the estimated repairs and will be requiring your consent before we start working on your car.
4. One of our Mechanics will be working on your Automobile to make sure it performs as it supposed to.
- Steve started in the automotive industry 1994 and has been with us since 2015.
- David has been our most recent hire in 2019 and has been working on cars since 2007.
- Jorden has been with us since 2017 and is our most recent inhouse trained mechanic that went thru the BC Red Seal program.
Each of our Mechanic takes great pride in there workmanship.
5. Andy will supervise and sign off on each work executed in our shop. Dave will be in contact on when your car is ready for pick up.